Marriott International Jobs 2022 for Chef de Cuisine Post: Qatar Jobs, Jobs in Doha. New Chef de Cuisine Job Vacancies In Marriott International. Submit your Chef de Cuisine Job Application at Marriott International Careers site. For more information about Qatar Government Jobs in Marriott International read this article.
- Check⇒ All Latest Marriott International Jobs Opening
Marriott International Jobs 2022 Chef de Cuisine Jobs in Marriott International with Salary (3,900/Month)
Chef de Cuisine Jobs at Marriott International→ Marriott International organisation are offering a excellent job career opportunities for Chef de Cuisine Post to job seekers at all age group of their career. Those people who are just starting out to find the jobs in Marriott International, and looking to get this Chef de Cuisine Jobs work Post. Marriott International working environment is best for any nationalist. If you are eligible & interested to apply for new Chef de Cuisine job vacancies in Marriott International, then read more about how to apply on before last date.
|Recruuitment Name||Marriott International Jobs 2022|
|Post Name||Chef de Cuisine|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs in Qatar|
||QAR. 3,900 Monthly|
Marriott International Careers Opportunity for Chef de Cuisine Post- Full Job Description
Job Number 21091690
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Al Messila a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Doha, Um Al Saneem Street, Doha, Qatar, Qatar VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the banquet food preparation staff and managing all food related catering functions. Accountable for coordinating menus, purchasing, scheduling, food preparation and plating for catering events. The individual is responsible for delivering a consistent, high quality product with an appetizing presentation. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met
• Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
• Attends daily Banquet Event meetings to review culinary requirements.
• Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
• Ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
• Estimates daily Banquet Event Order production needs.
• Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
• Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
• Manages BEO process including menu development, pricing, tracking and ordering.
• Manages food quantities and plating requirements for all banquet functions.
• Plans food quantities and plating requirements for all banquet functions.
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
• Supports procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
Managing Culinary Teams
• Communicates production needs to key personnel.
• Communicates regularly with employees to ensure performance expectations are clear.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
• Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
• Leads shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
• Supervises banquet kitchen shift operations.
• Utilizes an “open door” policy to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
Maintaining Culinary Goals
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Responds effectively to guest problems and complaints.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Conducts training when appropriate.
• Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
• Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs).
• Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation support the Peer Review Process.
• Participates in training staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Trains employees in safety procedures.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.