Qatar Airways Jobs 2022 for Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free Post: Qatar Jobs, Jobs in Doha. New Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free Job Vacancies In Qatar Airways. Submit your Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free Job Application at Qatar Airways Careers site. For more information about Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar Airways read this article.
- Check⇒ All Latest Qatar Airways Jobs Opening
Qatar Airways Jobs 2022 Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free Jobs in Qatar Airways with Salary (3,000/Month)
Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free Jobs at Qatar Airways→ Qatar Airways organisation are offering a excellent job career opportunities for Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free Post to job seekers at all age group of their career. Those people who are just starting out to find the jobs in Qatar Airways, and looking to get this Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free Jobs work Post. Qatar Airways working environment is best for any nationalist. If you are eligible & interested to apply for new Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free job vacancies in Qatar Airways, then read more about how to apply on before last date.
|Recruuitment Name||Qatar Airways Jobs 2022|
|Post Name||Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs in Qatar|
||QAR. 3,000 Monthly|
Qatar Airways Careers Opportunity for Food & Beverage Trainer | Qatar Duty Free Post- Full Job Description
About the role
Training Officer is responsible for developing and facilitating training covering a wide range of personal and job related areas in accordance with an agreed training plan. The incumbent ensures that people are equipped with the required behavioral knowledge and skills to support the business in achieving objectives.
In this position, the responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
• Provide high-quality F&B training to all new and existing employees to enhance their skills to improve performance effectiveness.
• Conduct Induction programs for new employees to learn about QDF History, culture, customer experience, policies and procedures to integrate into the workplace more easily.
• Proactively enhance the new joiners experience through continuously developing the QDF induction programme.
• Facilitate other training programs using adult learning and learner-focused techniques to help employees develop the required knowledge, skills and behaviour.
• Utilise coaching techniques to support and improve employee performance through structured on the job training activities.
• Design training and development programs for Qatar Duty Free Learning Academy based on the organisations and the individual’s needs.
• Evaluate, amend and revise L&D programs as necessary to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
• Support the Training Specialist and Manager Training & Development on new initiatives and projects.
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees through observations, feedback and discussions with line managers.
• Facilitate personal development planning for employees and drive this process across the business.
• Create solid professional relationships with employees at all levels within the business.
• Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
• Have an understanding of learning technologies and how to use them to aid learning.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience OR
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
• Successful candidate should a good understanding of Learning & Development techniques & procedures.
• Experience in delivering F&B trainings.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong coaching, training and facilitation skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Sound Knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint
• Proactive in effective planning and to seek solutions
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.