Qatar Airways Jobs 2022 for Porterage Services Agent Post: Qatar Jobs, Jobs in Doha. New Porterage Services Agent Job Vacancies In Qatar Airways. Submit your Porterage Services Agent Job Application at Qatar Airways Careers site. For more information about Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar Airways read this article.
- Check⇒ All Latest Qatar Airways Jobs Opening
Qatar Airways Jobs 2022 Porterage Services Agent Jobs in Qatar Airways with Salary (4,500/Month)
Porterage Services Agent Jobs at Qatar Airways→ Qatar Airways organisation are offering a excellent job career opportunities for Porterage Services Agent Post to job seekers at all age group of their career. Those people who are just starting out to find the jobs in Qatar Airways, and looking to get this Porterage Services Agent Jobs work Post. Qatar Airways working environment is best for any nationalist. If you are eligible & interested to apply for new Porterage Services Agent job vacancies in Qatar Airways, then read more about how to apply on before last date.
|Recruuitment Name||Qatar Airways Jobs 2022|
|Post Name||Porterage Services Agent|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs in Qatar|
||QAR. 4,500 Monthly|
Qatar Airways Careers Opportunity for Porterage Services Agent Post- Full Job Description
▪ Support and participate in handling of special baggage like out-of-gage and super out-of-gage, in accord with published guidelines of Customer Airline to ensure safety as per safety compliances.
▪ Maintain proper equipment/resource deployment in all relevant inter-department activities in order to ensure optimal utilization of the resources.
▪ Deliver assigned tasks like Baby Stroller Staff Allocation and monitoring and allocation of other staff on shift at various handling areas to ensure that daily operational requirements are met.
▪ Coordinate efficiently with internal and external departments like Special Handling, Check in and Boarding, Trolley Services in order to complete business operations related to Porterage on time.
▪ Follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) laid down by the department and customer airlines; consistently apply the established service standards to ensure departments’ compliance with ISO standards and the agreed Service Level Agreements with customer airline.
▪ Monitor the zone assigned and keep a check on manpower requirements during operation.
▪ Report problems/complaints and situations, that may lead to dissatisfaction to the passengers, to the immediate supervisor.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
To be eligible for this role you should have High School Qualification with minimum 1 year job related experience or Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with No prior job-related work experience
You should have :
Ability to deal with passengers/customers professionally
Multi-utilization based on skill set & training requirement.
Command over of English language.
▪ Basic Arabic Language.
▪ Experience in MS Office Suite.