Qatar Petroleum Jobs 2022 for PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING Post: Qatar Jobs, Jobs in Qatar. New PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING Job Vacancies In Qatar Petroleum. Submit your PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING Job Application at Qatar Petroleum Careers site. For more information about Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar Petroleum read this article.
- Check⇒ All Latest Qatar Petroleum Jobs Opening
Qatar Petroleum Jobs 2022 PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING Jobs in Qatar Petroleum with Salary (8,120/Month)
PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING Jobs at Qatar Petroleum→ Qatar Petroleum organisation are offering a excellent job career opportunities for PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING Post to job seekers at all age group of their career. Those people who are just starting out to find the jobs in Qatar Petroleum, and looking to get this PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING Jobs work Post. Qatar Petroleum working environment is best for any nationalist. If you are eligible & interested to apply for new PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING job vacancies in Qatar Petroleum, then read more about how to apply on before last date.
|Recruuitment Name||Qatar Petroleum Jobs 2022|
|Post Name||PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING|
|Job Location||Jobs in Qatar|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs in Qatar|
||QAR. 8,120 Monthly|
Qatar Petroleum Careers Opportunity for PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYST, TRADING Post- Full Job Description
QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at the forefront of efforts for the long-term sustainable
development, utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State of Qatar.
QatarEnergy’s activities and those of its subsidiaries and joint ventures, encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas
value chain locally, regionally, and internationally. They include the exploration, refining and production, marketing, and sale
of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products,
petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
QatarEnergy is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our
environment and resources for generations to come.
TRADING RISK & FINANCE
Primary purpose of job
Provide deep business understanding and control through the delivery of value-added reporting and analysis. This role
holds the primary interface into the trading front office for a specific set of trading activity, balancing independence with a
business enabling partnership.
Experience & Skills
- 5 years of work-based experience in Commodity/Energy trading product control. Knowledge of the front to back deal life
cycle and the role of Product Control through this cycle.
- Understanding and working knowledge of valuation, P&L and exposure on LNG related asset transactions including regas
capacity, storage, in-tank transfers, gas in storage, send-outs, vessel related LNG gains/losses etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of energy trading markets and familiarity with options, derivatives and other trading
- Experience in working with CTRMS’s, SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Digitalization Experts – Someone who is strong in MS excel holding the ability to create VBA codes building macros would
be an advantage to automate manual ways of working
- Proven communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team working and networking skills
- Self-starter, able to take complete ownership and finish tasks to tight timelines
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, positive and proactive
- Demonstrate QatarEnergy Values and behaviors
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent from an internationally recognized